As a reminder, the Philly HopeLine is available M-F from noon to 9 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from noon to 4 p.m. to provide counseling services for students, parents and guardians who may need additional support during these difficult times. Phone or text 1-833-PHL-HOPE (1-833-745-4673).
We want our students to be excited about all areas of the curriculum by using innovative approaches to teaching such as;
- Cooperative learning strategies
- Opportunities for individualized exploration
- Research and advanced technology
- Applying Knowledge to “real life situations”
Our curriculum is infused with enthusiasm and our students are motivated to acquire and integrate knowledge in meaningful ways. Our goals will be accomplished when;
- Students feel successful and have high self-esteem
- Students sustain educational curiosity about learning and life
- Students are eager to share their learning experience with others
The mission of the Fitler Academics Plus School is to build within each student;
- sense of responsibility
- self confidence
- pride in accomplishment
- positive self-image
In a quiet, orderly and safe setting. Underlying the mission is the commitment of the Fitler staff to develop academic excellence in each student.